Source: YouTube

An emergency room doctor has taken to TikTok to warn viewers that the bristles on metal grill brushes can potentially be swallowed and lodge themselves inside the body. Check out the videos below!

@beachgem10 One of my most interesting cases has a lesson that could save your life! #case #medicine #interesting #summer #ent ♬ original sound – Beachgem10

@beachgem10 Please, get rid of your metal wire grill brush. Here are several safe options #grill #danger #summer #medicine @beachgem10 ♬ original sound – Beachgem10

Recently Played

Never Say NeverCole Swindell & Lainey Wilson
10:45pm
Who I Am With YouChris Young
10:42pm
Love You AnywayLuke Combs
10:38pm
If I Didnt Love YouJason Aldean Feat. Carrie Underwood
10:28pm
Easy Come Easy GoGeorge Strait
10:25pm