ALL OF OUR FAMILIES ARE ADOPTED!!!! THANK YOU!!!
BUT THERE’S STILL A WAY FOR YOU TO HELP!!!
Your generosity is inspiring – so let’s keep it going. We’re now asking you to donate gift cards (or cash for us to purchase gift cards) for all of the “Camouflage Christmas” military families. We want to give these families MORE than they asked for, MORE than they expect and MORE to help them improve their situation – you know – a TRUE Christmas Miracle!
You can drop off the gift cards (or cash) at the Katy Country studios in Sherman between now & 5pm on Friday, December 14th or during our FINAL “Camouflage Christmas” LIVE broadcast at Knight Furniture in Downtown Sherman from 11am-2pm on Saturday, December 15th.
Here are some idea starters for gift cards, but feel free to get whatever kind you like:
- Home Depot
- Green Market
- Sam’s Club
- Best Buy
- Bath & Body Works
- Academy Sports
- Clothing Stores
Also, don’t forget that if you buy something from Knight Furniture in Downtown Sherman or Hwy 82 East in Gainesville between now and December 15th, a portion of the sale will go to help the “Camouflage Christmas” military families. You just have to mention it when you make your purchase.
Here is the list of our 2018 Katy Country “Camouflage Christmas” families (click on their name to learn more about their needs):
- Blitzen Family – (ADOPTED BY VISIONARY HOME HEALTH CARE)
- Carols Family – (ADOPTED BY RENFROE FAMILY)
- Chimney Family – (ADOPTED BY SYEEDAH AND TRAVIS)
- Frosty Family – (ADOPTED BY VISIONARY HOME HEALTH CARE)
- Merry Family – (ADOPTED BY VISIONARY HOME HEALTH CARE)
- Sleigh Family – (ADOPTED BY BEARDEN FAMILY)
- Snow Family – (ADOPTED BY BEARDEN FAMILY)
- Star Family – (ADOPTED BY BEARDEN FAMILY)
- Sugarplums Family – (ADOPTED BY MARTIN FAMILY)
- Tinsel Family – (ADOPTED BY FIRST UNITED BANK IN POTTSBORO)
Thank you for your generosity! Merry Christmas!