Our 2nd Annual Texoma Kids Fest is Saturday, April 15th – benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of Denison & the Boys & Girls Club of Sherman. We invite families from all over North Texas and Southern Oklahoma to join 93.1 KMKT, 97.5 KLAK and Mad Rock 102.5 in Downtown Denison from 10am-2pm for tons of family-friendly activities, games, entertainment and more during this FREE event!
(Downtown Denison is packed during Texoma Kids Fest 2016)
If you own/manage a business or organization and would like to show off your products and services to thousands of kids and families during our Texoma Kids Fest, call Tricia Walker now to secure your vendor space at 903-463-6800.
The 2nd Annual Texoma Kids Fest is presented by Pediatric Dentistry of Sherman, Texoma Medical Center, the City of Denison, KXII-TV, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance of Grayson County and your Hometown Radio Stations – 93.1 KMKT, 97.5 KLAK and Mad Rock 102.5.
Check back for updates & more info as we get closer to the event…
- Game trailer from North Texas Extreme Gaming
- Bounce Houses, Obstacle Courses and more from It’s My Party
- Musical Entertainment from Shawnda Rains Entertainment Group
- Great Items at a Silent Auction benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Denison and Sherman
- Magic Shows from Magician John Allen
- FREE pictures with the Easter Bunny
- Brisket, pork and hot dogs from Smith Sport BBQ
- Kettle corn and gourmet popcorn from Pop Around The Corner
- Coffee from CJ’s Coffee Cafe
- Jonny Mike’s Pizza will have pizza, nachos, Frito pie and drinks available
- Get good ‘ole fashioned carnival food from Johnson Concessions; that means Corn dogs, funnel cakes, nachos and fresh lemonade
- License to Chill will have ice cream, and don’t forget shaved ice from Kona Ice!
- Women’s clothing, for all the moms, will be on sale from Lula Roe
- Denison Police Department will ave their patrol vehicle on site, along with some kid prints
- Grayson County Sheriff’s Office will have McGruff the Crime Dog, and Eddie Eagle with them, and will be sharing information on public safety