Brought to you by KMKT, KMAD and
Enter for a chance to win $1000 cash courtesy of Sport Clips in the Sherman Town Center off Highway 75!!
No purchase necessary to enter and win
HOW TO ENTER:
1. There are TWO registration boxes for this promotion. One representing Sherman, (maroon and white), the other, representing Denison, (black and gold).
2. To enter: hand print your name, address, and phone number on the entry form (no preprinted labels please) located at Sport Clips. Drop completed entry form into entry box, (or entry boxes), located at Sport Clips. Entry form information must be completed in its entirety to be valid.
3. All entries and qualifiers and winner must be 21 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and proof of insurance.
HOW TO QUALIFY:
4. Sport Clips will draw one name from each box, on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012. Drawn names will be announced on the air. Drawn name from the Sherman box will wear a maroon and white jersey, representing Sherman (provided by stations). Drawn name from the Denison box will wear a black and gold jersey, representing Denison (provided by stations). Listen or visit station websites for more details on qualifying.
HOW TO WIN:
5. Winners to be determined at Munson Stadium prior to the Sherman/Denison football game, Friday, October 5th, 2012.
6. Each qualifier will be given the opportunity to kick a 45 yard field goal!
7. If BOTH contestants make their kick, the $1000 will be split between them. If only ONE contestant is successful, that contestant will win the entire $1000!
8. If one, or neither make their kick, Sport Clips will still award each contestant with a cash prize of $250 as a consolation.
9. Both contestants must be present, and take their kick to win or receive their consolation, no stand-ins allowed.
10. One contestant per household.
11. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes, and other applicable fees.
12. All employees and immediate family members, agents of NextMedia Operating, Inc. or participating sponsors are not eligible to win. The term immediate family, includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
13. If prize winner declines the prize, no substitute prize will be awarded.
14. NextMedia Operating, Inc. is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. NextMedia Group, Inc, NextMedia Operating, Inc and all subsidiaries are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize.
15. Winner will be required to sign a release of liability and agrees to allow their name and photograph to be used for promotional purposes on the stations broadcasts and station or sponsor websites.
16. All decisions of NextMedia Operating, Inc. are final.
17. NextMedia Operating, Inc. may disqualify any winner if the rules have been violated in any way.
18. NextMedia Operating, Inc reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
19. This contest positively ends with awarding of the Grand Prize, and/or the consolation prizes.