Announcing...... SUPER SPA DAY - June 22nd, 10am at Hannah's Horseshoes of Hope
Physical Address: 1553 CR 2905, Dodd City, TX 75438
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 574 Bonham, TX 75418
Telephone: 903.640.9106 – Fax: 903.965.9144
We are located just off Highway 82, four miles east of Bonham, Texas. Go south on CR 2935 and we are about a mile down on the right at the junction of CR 2935 and CR 2905
Come one, Come all!!! Calling all students, friends, family, volunteers, any and all are invited to spend the day with us at Hannah's Horseshoes of Hope, directions can be found at www.HHHope.com
Here is a tentative schedule, we may add a few more stations
10 am start time - spend 10 minutes making name tags for everyone at a table #1,
Stations - You will spend approximately 15 to 30 minutes at each station before moving on to the next one. It is a brown bag lunch day, we will provide drinks & desserts
1. Wash horses with sudsy soap and water - be prepared to get wet!!!
2. Cleaning saddles and bridles, help us get ready for the next riding session
3. Groom & brush 3 horses is the tie racks apply conditioner after their bath and help them look like Super Stars!
4. Sensory Trail game, you will have fun!
5. Decorate hat to take home with you to remember your day at HHH!
6. Noon lunch break, brown bag it.
7. Have all the kids help clean up and put away all items/horses. - All volunteers/instructors will help coordinate
If you or your family or even your neighbor are interested in joining us, please contact us so we can get a tentative head count. If you can help supervise kids or want to take charge of a station and make it your own let me know and we can work out the details, we need many volunteers to keep HHH rolling.
Feel free to share this information with all your friends and family, the more the merrier!
Hannah's Horseshoes of Hope